Cantor Fitzgerald Europe (“CFE”) is regulated and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”). The FCA is the financial services industry regulator of the United Kingdom and is located at 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5HS. CFE appears on the FCA Register under firm reference number 149380.
CFE is an unlimited liability company incorporated under the laws of England (company number 2505767) and its VAT registration number is 577 406809. CFE’s registered office is at One Churchill Place, London E14 5RB.
CFE is an affiliate of Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., a Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) regulated firm. CFE is a member firm of the London Stock Exchange.
Please see below
- Cantor Fitzgerald Europe Regulatory Disclosure Document
- Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) – Information & Disclosures
- Bloomberg Communication – Disclosure
- Sales Communication – Disclosure
- Minor Non-Monetary Benefits – Generic Disclosures
- Corporate Finance – Disclosure
- Symphony Communication – Disclosure