Cantor Prime Services (CPS) offers clients a global, multi-asset prime brokerage platform. The business leverages the clearing, financing and execution capabilities of Cantor Fitzgerald. CPS focuses on high quality middle market Asset Managers.
CPS is a market leader in SPAC clearing, financing, and custody management, leveraging Cantor’s Top league-table position in SPAC banking.
Award-winning, full-service offering
Designed to meet the needs of investment managers across the spectrum, CPS offers a comprehensive suite of services. These include:
Equity and fixed income prime brokerage
Our platform accommodates a broad array of trading instruments and strategies:
- Domestic and international equities, options, futures, ETFs and ETNs
- US and non-US sovereigns, agencies, residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, investment and non-investment grade corporates, convertible bonds and emerging market debt
- Financial, energy and commodity futures
Comprehensive financing solutions
We work with our clients to specifically design the most efficient financing, liquidity, and margin solutions:
Our financing options include:
- Traditional Reg. T margin financing
- Repo financing
- Securities lending
- Portfolio margin
CPS is consistently recognized as an industry leader in capital introduction. We provide a tailored approach specifically focusing on client strategies. This includes:
- Consultation on overall approach, strategy, marketing materials
- Target introductions and one-on-one meetings
- Market intelligence
Market-leading expertise, unrivalled service
CPS’ success is based on the expertise and overall market knowledge of our team creating an unparalleled client experience.
The cornerstone of everything we do at Cantor is centered around our dynamic relationship-driven culture. CPS has one of the highest client service ratings in the entire industry.
- Team approach — With a dedicated team working on each account, we ensure continuity of coverage and seamless transition
- Shared goals — We invest time and resources to fully understand client objectives.
- Client Service representatives act as a virtual extension of our clients’ back office.
Innovative technology solutions
Our state-of-the-art web portal offers improved reporting, trade capture and execution for our clients:
- The CPS state of the art web portal offers clients real-time access to their daily and monthly reports and acts as an efficient trade capture tool streamlining trade processing.
- Clients access a full suite of real-time AMD end of day reports via our custom web portal or FTP Protocol
- Our Open Architecture for Equity Direct Market Access offers clients flexibility to select multiple trading venues and software options, with Cantor Prime providing seamless and accurate processing
- Industry leading platform for US Treasury Fixed Income Clearing, where our real-time trade capture and upload with all major execution venues and enable dynamic management limits base and optimizing continuity for our clients
- The Cantor Prime Services technology team provides valuable insight and consultative assistance to clients operating their own technology platforms and evaluating third party providers
- Superior execution: Our highly skilled equity and fixed income trading & research teams provide superior service and product expertise
CFSecured, LLC, via its CFSecured brand, provides financing and custody services including securities lending, repo, prime brokerage margin financing and fully paid lending to prime brokerage clients